Published: Thu, June 14, 2018
Arts&Culture | By Antoinette Montgomery

Actor Sylvester Stallone under probe for sexual assault

Actor Sylvester Stallone under probe for sexual assault

Law enforcement sources told TMZ back in December that an unidentified woman filed a report with Santa Monica police - "alleging a rape that occurred 27 years ago" while she was dating Stallone. SMPD says the initial complaint was filed with police in November 2017 relating to an allegation of sexual misconduct from the 1990s.

Earlier last year, the Daily Mail reported that in 1986 a 16-year-old autograph-seeker told Las Vegas police she was sexually assaulted by Stallone and his bodyguard.

California has a complex statute of limitations for criminal prosecutions of sexual abuse but offences must generally be prosecuted within 10 years. Singer also announced that the actor was contemplating pursing charges against the woman - for filing a false police report.

A spokesperson for Stallone did not immediately comment.

The accuser said she consented to have sex with Stallone but not De Luca, and that Stallone threatened to "beat her head in" if she told anyone.

Actor Sylvester Stallone looks on during a signing ceremony to grant of Clemency for former heavyweight champion Jack Johnson in the Oval Office of the White House on May 24, 2018 in Washington, DC. "At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter".

Like this: